2:If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
Never focus on what you want,just realize what you deserve.
J:Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
Honestly,a lil of both.Right now,obviously, a relationship because I’m very happy with my boyfriend.But if it was like last year or so, I’d say flings.Depends on timing & situations.
Sense of humor.Big shoulders.Cute smile.
a few more.. (;
Some others are laziness,sloppy,quiet.
4:What do you notice first about a person?
Well for a guy,I mostly notice height first,idk why.& for girls,I usually notice their face/expression first.
5:Do gay,lesbians,bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
Noo,of course not.I support it all fully,we’re all people.
A:Who do you like and why?
Well,i LOVE my boyfriend.
F:Have you ever been cheated on?
Smokers.Cockiness.Recklessness.& no manners,
X:How many relationships have you had?
I’ve only ever had 2 serious relationships.
- A: Who do you like and Why?
- B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
- C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
- D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
- E: Pretend I'm you ex, what do you want to say to me?
- F: Have you ever been cheated on?
- G: Have you ever cheated?
- H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why?
- I: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
- N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not?
- P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not?
- Q: Turn on's?
- R: Turn off's?
- S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
- V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- W: Do you think people should date their friends?
- X: How many relationships have you had?
- Y: Do you think love can last forever?
- Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
- 4: What do you notice first about another person?
- 5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
Alright..So I’m getting pretty irritated with these 13-15,maybe 16,year old girls blogging on here about life and love and all this other shit…that they are obviously too young to understand.You girls are still young & still have a lot to learn, including how to spell. -.- Don’t go posting about some depressing stuff for pity or that your life is a waste, when there are plenty of people that have it worse then you. Idc if you don’t agree with me, but I wanted to voice my opinion. So little girls, take my advice and SHUT THE FUCK UP, and deal with it & save the sob stories for when reality really hits you.